Become a better healthcare leader with HSJ
As a healthcare leader you have a hugely significant role at one of the most important times in the history of the NHS. HSJ has a range of services that will help boost the skills and knowledge you need to meet that challenge.
- Leadership focus – exclusive best practice articles tackling the most important issues from adapting leadership styles to leading large scale change
- Regular columns from healthcare leaders – including RCGP Chair Dr Clare Gerada, Macmillan Chief Executive Ciaran Devane, Cerner Managing Director Matthew Swindells, RCN Chief Executive & General Secretary Peter Carter and NICE Chairman Sir Michael Rawlins
- Trust chief executive barometer – unique survey of all acute and specialist trust chief executives
- Support service – how to effectively buy NHS support services
- HSJ Local Briefing – exclusive analysis of the country’s major health economies
Whether accessed via print, the website, mobile site or tablet app, HSJ remains the only title to cover the planning, organisation, financing and performance of all aspects of the NHS at national and local level.