New HSJ Website
Our new website reflects the changing way our readers want to access HSJ
More and more people are accessing HSJ digitally, and in particular on smartphones and tablets. This means we need to provide an exceptional service across all those devices.
That is why we have relaunched hsj.co.uk.
The new site is fully responsive. That means you will get the same experience no matter which sort of device you use. No longer will you tap a link on your phone to see the dreaded message that “you cannot view this content”.
It is also easier to share articles, post comments and save stories to read later on a different device. There will be fewer intrusive adverts too.
We have also changed how our content is organised, so it more closely resembles how HSJ readers think and work. If your interest is in mental health or technology, for example, then you will find all our analysis, comment and best practice on those areas - and many others - on dedicated channels.
HSJ is increasingly a digital service, and we want to make it as valuable to our users as possible. We will continue to improve the app, and hope to reveal more digital innovations in the new year.
Subscribe to HSJ to benefit from:
- HSJ’s award-winning ability to cut through the complexity of the NHS and deliver crystal clear analysis
- Independent insight into national policy as well as local NHS organisations and health economies
- The most powerful thought leadership and best practice examples from both the public and private sectors
- Unrivalled access to influential leaders and decision makers in the healthcare community
- Instant access to the information you need at the very moment you need it
* Webtrends Aug ’12 – Jan ‘13